Thursday 7 April 2016

If you think of it, God has a sense of humour.

If you think of it God has a sense of humour.


After seeing that a man (Adam was bored and not as happy being with the animals, God came up with a solution... that was to create woman, a man with a womb. Ja! hey


I am a man, and as a part of those species we have our things some of them we are not aware of, but I have been observing women for some time now. There are things that I don't seem to understand with them and maybe I will never will. Maybe God left them there for my amusement thereby I should stop try to figure them out and let them be.


After a series of misfortunes perhaps misunderstandings I have seen under the sun, women seem to be the only unsolvable mystery of all. And without being biased or looking at things from my own view I have tried to talk to women to see if they understand being themselves they seem not to understand! here are some of the few things that I don't understand about them. maybe someone out there has been able to figure them out, and will assist me.


Why can't you tell us (guys) what is wrong?  
I mentioned this in my last post, (language incommunicable) that men speak in a language women speaks in signs (hints). After a long day at work, to which she has been also she expects me to come up and figure out some of the hints she is leaving behind! When you ask her she will just say AH nothing" but you can see that it is something. If you don't tell I will never know.


Why do you get angry at us for something that happened in your dream?
I seriously don't understand this. It's your dream! your thoughts and your brain files. In actual fact I should be angry that you have such thoughts about us. Whilst I am still there please don't expect me to behave like a guy in the movies, they are paid for such. Actors follow the script, they know what is the next move. If he chases a woman or make things that are an embarrassment He knows that according to the script he will eventually end up with her. And remember Actors do that for 108 minutes after that, they go back to their normal lives. Sometimes their lives are even worse then what we have.


How do you deal with period pains?
Whenever I read about this, I always see it as nothing but an excruciating pain. But for some reason you show up in public like there is nothing and you are as cute as can be. As for me if get a kick right in my groin I seat down to take a breath. Pain related to that place is unbearable.  


How do you give birth?
I think as guys we should take a moment of silent for this one... How, how, how? HOW you squeeze a watermelon out of the an orange size hole? Let me tell you if guys were women sex will never be as often if they had such an experience.


When you seat on the bicycle does your vulva touch the seat and...?


Still on the vagina, How do you clean it in the shower?
From what I understand about showers is that the dirt on top goes down...


Why do you want sympathy then a solution.
when you come to me with a problem, I will offer you a solution... holding you will not help you in whatever way.


Why can't you take complement?
I see you in a new dress and complement you and you know that it suits you and you chose it among many others but when I complement you on it you somehow shift the attention to your shortcomings.


Why do you keep asking me if you are fat?
You seriously want an answer to that question. If you don't STOP asking me that question. Because even if you are fat I will never tell you the truth because I am afraid of the consequences thereafter.


So if you happen by any chance you read this post and you are a woman please share with us. We would like to understand you better for our sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment